Enjoy the scenery through the jungle in the program Rainforest Trekking. Enter the jungle with trekking into the highland rainforest above the stunning lake-side village of Bedugul. Experience crossing the calm lake waters in a canoe. Venturing into another world under the canopy of enormous trees we encounter the wide variety of flora thriving in this unique environment: orchids, ferns, palms, fungi, vines, creepers, strangling figs and ground cover.
The rainforest in Bali is one of the last places in Indonesia where you have the unique chance to observe endemic flora and fauna in his natural habitat. The jungle trekking tours we provide to respect and protect nature and the environment of flora and fauna.
During the jungle trekking, you will see lots of rare fauna and flora such as giant old trees and animals such as black giant squirrels, macaque, exotic birds, and more. It will be such a memorable journey to cross the beautiful lake Beratan using the traditional canoe. You will also get the chance to walk along the lakeshore in the caldera of the volcano. The canoe ride is the endpoint of the trekking trail. After that, you will head to local restaurants for lunch and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Air-conditioned return transfer
- Fully trained & professional trekking guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + 1 complimentary soft drink/mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during trekking
- All entrance fee & donation during trekking
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,- International Insurance Cover