Plan your Scuba Diving in Tulamben, the famous for the wreck of US transport ship named Liberty, about 120 meters long, now a house for many kinds of fishes, crustacean, eels, corals and much more ocean life. All sites can be reached with a short swim from the beach.
Tulamben is a small fishing village on the north-east coast of Bali. It is among the most popular dive sites on Bali since the wreck of the Liberty, a US Army Transport ship torpedoed by a Japanese submarine in 1942 lies just offshore. During high-season, up to 100 divers descend to the wreck each day, all wanting to take a glimpse at the USS Liberty.
Almost anyone can enjoy this Scuba Diving in Tulamben! The introductory course includes a short theory lesson, a pool session, and 2 stunning dives. One in Coral garden and one in The liberty shipwreck. The duration is 6 hours and we will give you a free CD of your underwater photos of the dives.
There will be 2 diving points, one is a coral garden and also a famous liberty shipwreck.
- One pool session + 2 open water dives in Tulamben where you will dive on the Coral Garden and the Liberty Shipwreck
- Equipment rental
- An experienced and certified instructor
- A free CD of your underwater photos
- A dive logbook
- Drinks (water, tea, coffee)
- Marine park entrance fees
- Transportation from your hotel to the dive sites (Amed and Tulamben area only)