Explore day trip diving in Nusa Penida – The island is known worldwide for her Manta rays and Molamola (Sunfish).
Nusa Penida has such a great variety of dive sites for experienced scuba divers, we think that you will want to return again and again. This island contains an inexhaustible number of dive sites for drift diving and corals that are in magnificent health. Don’t forget the Mola Mola Season runs from July to October but Manta Rays are seen all year round in Bali.
Just a short forty five minute boat ride from Sanur harbor will get you to some of the best dive sites in Bali, actually in the world. Enjoy the beautifully clear waters and amazing corals at Crystal Bay. Dive with the magnificent Manta Rays or relax and enjoy an exhilarating drift dive on the north of the islands at sites such as Sakenan and SD.
The dive day trip to Nusa Penida includes 2 or 3 dives, lunch served on the boat, and hot drinks and snacks.
THE DIVE SITES WHEN DIVING IN NUSA PENIDA
- Manta point, Mantas Rays
- Crystal Bay, Mola Mola Sun Fish
- Sd, Ped, Sental
- Blue Corner
- Transport in the air-conditioned bus (to/from) your hotel and the Dive Center
- Transport to the dive sites provided by the operator
- Lunch and drinks
- English, French, Chinese, or Indonesian-speaking dive guide or instructor
- Full set of diving equipment rental (Aqualung)
- 12L aluminum tanks with K-valve/international valve and weights included
- PADI Diving Insurance (Decompression Chamber only)