The Cycling Through Village will be equipped with high standard gears and will take approximately 2 hours within a range of 30 km that starts from highland in Kintamani, going on nearly moderate down gradient ways all through a lush jungle-like area, villages and even stunning rice terraces.
You can always feel free to ask your guides, should you encounter any unique or interesting things along the way for photos. And also filming or only to have a friendly chat with the local people and to wrap the day, you will get a super delicious lunch at one of our best pick local restaurants.
During the Cycling Through Village, you can stop whenever you choose to take photos and visit the local people. You will be able to find out detail about village life include rice & vegetable farming, ceremonies, and family life or watching woodcarvers at work & visit a traditional Balinese compound to look at its daily routine.
- The price already include 21% tax and government services
- Hotel return transfers
- Private tour, so no one will take part in your tour
- Air-conditioned return transfer
- Fully trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
- US$ 150,000 International Insurance Cover
- Lunch or Dinner