If you love splashing around in clear turquoise waters and watching the orchestra of reef fishes, you don’t want to miss Snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan! The marine life around Bali is not only spectacular for scuba diving but also snorkeling – so make sure you explore the magnificent marine world on your next trip to Bali.
Nusa Lembongan is located east of Bali’s mainland, about a 30-minute speedboat ride away. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Look for resident emperor angelfish, parrotfish, moray eels, turtles and – in certain areas – manta rays. The specially designated snorkeling areas make for a safe and enjoyable activity for all ages. Visit sites such as Crystal Bay, Manta Bay and Gamat Bay, famous for its sprawling coral garden and light currents. The exact snorkel spots visited will depend on the conditions. In good weather, you will go to Manta Point and Crystal Bay, while if there’s a big swell you will visit Gamat Bay.
We have local snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment and life jackets. Flotation devices will also be provided for those that are not so comfortable in the water.
- Return transfers hotel
- Round trip fast boat transfers (from Sanur and Nusa Lembongan)
- Snorkeling trips sessions are in 3 places around Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan
- Towel, mask, snorkel, and fins
- Beachside lunch at Paradise Beach
- Mangrove kayak tour, stand up paddle boat or private gondola ride (depending on availability)