Furthermore, Seawalker sometimes calls as underwater ocean Walker is a marine walk recreation diving activity. While most dive operations use scuba equipment, but on Seawalker activity participants gone, use a helmet and going into the seabed through a ladder and members walk on the seafloor, this is why the event calls as sea walker or underwater ocean walker.
This is the most convenient way to enjoy sea life. You will be very close to fish and coral, yet you can still breathe as normal as on the land using our standard helmet. No swimming skills required.
If you’d like to breathe underwater without the hassle of scuba diving, try the Seawalker! This innovative 20 minutes experience at Tanjung Benoa Beach provides a unique opportunity walking on the seafloor while oxygen is constantly supplied to your insulated helmet. Your guide makes it easy with instructions and accompaniment throughout the activity. The Bali Seawalker is simple, safe, and a lot of fun. Lets you enjoy the marine life while breathing oxygen supplied to your safely sealed helmet.
IDR 800,000 per person
IDR 650,000 per person
IDR 550,000 per person
Seawalker Sanur Step By Step Process
- So after you change to swim-wear, the staff will escort you by boat to the dive spot located.
- Professional staff will assist you in using the sea walker equipment.
- Participants escorted by the professional scuba diver when you go down to the seafloor.
- You now can walk around on the seafloor, and the professional scuba diver will be around monitoring.
- With a specially designed helmet, you can talk and breathe. Therefore, if you use glasses, you may wear them.
You need to change to your swimsuit and wait for the boat that will escort you to the underwater ocean where the dive spot located.