Carangsari Village Cycling Tour is a great experience to ride mountain bike passing through Balinese Villages in Ubud, Bali. This Tour will pass through Carangsari Village to discover a beautiful village and friendly villagers leaving in a social lifestyle. It will bring you into the heartland of Bali with a lovely tour through the back roads of Carangsari. It be granted a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. The tour is suitable for guests of all ages and physical conditions. We also visit a Balinese household and a memorial monument of I Gusti Ngurah Rai who born in Carangsari Village.
Furthermore, the trips of the Carangsari Village Cycling Tour will end with a close encounter with the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. We will complete your experience by serving your lunch at a local restaurant. This tour is suitable for all ages from children 5 years old until the elderly and tour duration will be about 2 hours.
Join the Carangsari village cycling tour program and get the new fun experience during your holiday in Bali.
- Welcome Drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air-conditioned return transfer
- Fully trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + Complimentary soft drink/mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- All entrance fee during cycling
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,- International Insurance Cover